Please read the following legal statement.
(1) The Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) does not warrant or make representations or endorsements as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from DART as a result of updates and corrections. To the extent allowed by the Texas law, commercial use of the materials, including graphics and artwork, contained in www.DART.org is prohibited without the written permission of DART. All service marks and trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
(2) Other than INVESTOR INFORMATION, information on our website is not intended to be the basis of, and should not be relied upon in making, an investment in DART obligations. If you are an investor or potential investor in DART obligations, please click on INVESTOR INFORMATION before making an investment decision.
(3) Some of the links on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside of www.DART.org. The presence of these links should not be construed as an endorsement by DART of these sites or their content. DART is not responsible for the content of any such external link.
(4) To the extent allowed by Texas law, communications made through E-Mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to DART or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against DART or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to DART is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
(5) This web site, www.DART.org, and all information contained therein (including information on the DART Store), is being provided solely for informational purposes. Furthermore, use of www.DART.org is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- All Venue In Texas - Any use of www.DART.org shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, USA, regardless of the location of the user. The user agrees that any dispute with the DART arising out of any use of www.DART.org shall be brought by the user exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Dallas County, State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate.
- Governing Law - Any use of www.DART.org is governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that applying Texas Law to the use of www.DART.org is appropriate.
Produced and Maintained by the Dallas Area Rapid Transit.
Copyright, 2000 Dallas Area Rapid Transit. All Rights Reserved.